- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
It is said that there are no true friends in Bollywood and actress Sonakshi Sinha asserted that she does not have any friend in the industry.
However, Sonakshi attributed the reason for her lack of friends in Bollywood to the fact that she has not worked with any co-actress till date.
"I don't think I have any friend in the industry. If you look at my films, I have done only solo roles and I have not worked with any other actresses in the films. So I don't interact much with others. If at all we meet, we meet at award functions," said Sonakshi.
When asked whether Sonakshi would like to work in a multi starrer movie, the actress responded positively. "Why not? Of course, I would like to and my next film Action Jackson is such one film," said the Dabangg actress.