- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
While, almost all Bollywood celebrities have a strong influence on social media, actor Ranbir Kapoor hardly has any presence on social sites.
However, Ranbir is reportedly planning to change the same and join the social queue soon.
Ranbir has become a star in quite a short period and his fan following has been increasing with every passing day. But the Jr Kapoor's fans are still not lucky enough to interact with the star on any social platform.
But now, it has been learnt that Ranbir is thinking to join a social media platform soon as he reportedly had a chat with Karan Johar regarding the needs of being on social sites.
Moreover, with the buzz of Ranbir Kapoor dating Katrina Kaif going all around, Ranbir might feel that he needs to address his fans and media through social sites in order to do away with any misinformation or rumour.
Well, we indeed feel Ranbir should become more media friendly and join in the social media platform to become more easily accessible to his fans.
Ranbir Kapoor is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Bombay Velvet which is set to release on November 27.