- Arshad Warsi Upset With Rajkumar Hirani For Replacing Him With Ranbir Kapoor In Munnabhai 3?
- Sanjay Dutt Annoyed With The Media Again? Walks Out Of A Media Interaction Angrily!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
Ranbir Kapoor has always worn his heart up his sleeve! Ranbir, son of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh has had a troubled childhood.
Ranbir debuted in Bollywood with Saawariya has gone a long way up the ladder. He started dating Deepika Padukone when they did Bachna Ae Haseeno and instatntly the duo fell in love. They were going steady for sometime, Deepika Padukone even inked a tattoo on her nape RK.
Though, both of them were mature enough not to reveal the reason for their break up, Ranbir Kapoor later confessed that he cheated on her.
Ranbir Kapoor was shooting for Raajneeti with Katrina Kaif when something blossomed between them. He had said in an interview earlier to a popular daily, I have, out of immaturity, out of inexperience, out of taking advantage of certain temptations, out of callousness. You realise it now, when you grow up and you value it more why be in a relationship, why be committed to someone when you cannot be committed? I've realised that now. That's why I don't want to jump into a relationship with anybody because ... unless you have a special bond, a special equation with somebody, somebody who you can be committed to, somebody who can trust you, who you can respect, there's no point."
So, has he learnt from his past mistakes? Will he go steady with Katrina Kaif? Will he end his relationship with Katrina too or will he tie a knot? Time will prove!!