- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Did Back To Back Films With Social Messages!
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Banned In Pakistan! Here's What Director R Balki Has To Say...
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan on board Hera Pheri 3 project is an old news. Rumours were floating around that since Akshay Kumar charged exorbidant amount close to 50 Crores, the makers couldn't bring him on the project.
However, their first choice was Irrfan Khan who had readily agreed to do the film. But reasons known only to the makers, he was suddenly dropped from the project.
A source has been quoted saying, "The makers told Irrfan that he would be offered a different role and that he's not a part of this film. When he learnt that Abhishek came on board, he got extremely angry as he was not kept in the loop about it."
Apparently, the film's spokesperson has said something different, "Irrfan has been approached to play a lovable don in Hera Pheri 3 and the makers are working on his role. Once it is ready the producers will approach him."
Hera Pheri 3 directed by Neeraj Vora will have all the other star cast like from the prequel like Paresh Rawal, Suniel Shetty and John Abraham in interesting roles.
Now, we are not sure who grabbed roles from whom which is an interesting subject to debate (wink! wink!).