- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Kangana Ranaut Admits Being A Narendra Modi Fan; Talks About Ban On Pakistani Artistes FEARLESSLY
Just like Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut feels appearing in an awards ceremony is pure waste of time. She stays away from all these jazz.
In a recent awards event, Deepika Padukone bagged an award for her performance in Happy New Year. The leggy lass dedicated her award to Kangana.
Deepika said, "Thank you for this award, but I believe that this year belonged to Kangana. So, Kangana, this one's for you."
While fans of Deepika feels that the actress is very modest and dedicated her award to her fellow actress, Kangana has a different take on this whole issue.
When the 'Queen' actress Kangana was asked about this sweet and humble gesture made by Deepika Padukone, all she got to say was this.
"Yes, I heard about that, but I hope someday, she would tell me in person what she feels about my work. I would appreciate that a lot more ."
Does this mean Deepika staged a dedication drama or Kangana is not interested in Deepika's dedication? We don't know what exactly is the reason for Kangana's retort.
Let's wait and watch if Deepika has got anything to say on this.