- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Just like Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut feels appearing in an awards ceremony is pure waste of time. She stays away from all these jazz.
In a recent awards event, Deepika Padukone bagged an award for her performance in Happy New Year. The leggy lass dedicated her award to Kangana.
Deepika said, "Thank you for this award, but I believe that this year belonged to Kangana. So, Kangana, this one's for you."
While fans of Deepika feels that the actress is very modest and dedicated her award to her fellow actress, Kangana has a different take on this whole issue.
When the 'Queen' actress Kangana was asked about this sweet and humble gesture made by Deepika Padukone, all she got to say was this.
"Yes, I heard about that, but I hope someday, she would tell me in person what she feels about my work. I would appreciate that a lot more ."
Does this mean Deepika staged a dedication drama or Kangana is not interested in Deepika's dedication? We don't know what exactly is the reason for Kangana's retort.
Let's wait and watch if Deepika has got anything to say on this.