- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
After dating Kareena Kapoor, Shahid was dating Priyanka Chopra for almost an year or so. The two were even staying in the same apartment but different floors which led to them getting even more close.
When the couple broke up, they stopped talking to each other but they were cordial when they ran into each other at parties, but off late the duo were avoiding that as well.
According to a source, Shahid and Priyanka ran into each other at the Star Guild Awards. When Shahid Kapoor was sharing a laugh or two with actor Varun Dhawan on the Red Carpet, Priyanka Chopra walked in on them.
Instead of avoiding each other, the ex-lovers instantly bonded and sat pretty close to each other through the entire evening.
When Shahid Kapoor won the best actor award for Haider, Priyanka went up to him and kissed him. Later in the evening when he was called on stage to hand over an award, he teased Kapil Sharma, saying, "I was sitting between 'hot' Tabu and Shraddha Kapoor and now I am here."
While Tabu was busy taking a phone call and so she missed the punchline, Priyanka who was sitting in the same row too picked up her phone and started to pose for the camera.
At this instant anchor Kapil joked saying, "Aapki waali ne bhi phone utha liya hai."
This is probably a rare thing with Shahid sicne he doesn't share the same cordial relationship with his other ex-girlfriends.