- Netflix Listens To Delhi HC & Changes Sacred Games' 'Insulting' Subtitles Used Against Rajiv Gandhi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Poses With A Mystery Girl In Rome; We Know Who She Is!
- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Sacred Games’ Rajshri Deshpande Defends Lovemaking Scenes After They Were Posted On Adult Sites
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui who has won all hearts with his superb performances in several Bollywood movies is likely to impress the Hollywood audience now.
Kick actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui will reportedly next be seen in a Hollywood flick along with Nicole Kidman. Yes, you read that right, Nawazuddin Siddiqui might soon be seen sharing the big screen with Nicole Kidman which will be the versatile actor's first international venture.
While, some reports suggest that Nawazuddin Siddiqui has already singed the project which is reportedly an adaptation of Saroo Brierley's book ‘A Long Way Home'; others claim that the actor is still in discussion with the makers.
The probable Hollywood flick will be shot extensively in India and Australia and reports also suggest that the film will feature other Indian actors like Dev Patel, Tannishtha Chatterjee and Deepti Naval.
Well, it is indeed a pleasant news if the reports are true and if we get to see Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Nicole Kidman together on the screen.
Versatile actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui who will soon be seen in the movie Badlapur is busy shooting for his next film Bajrangi Bhaijaan.