- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan one of the most sought after and loved actor is a doting father as well. He speaks about his son Aryan Khan's debut into Bollywood. At the recently concluded awards function, SRK was questioned about his son Aryan's debut.
"No, no, no, no is all I will say for now", giggled SRK. However, when grilled about the reports which speculated that Aditya Chopra will launch Aryan Khan in Dhoom 6, Shahrukh said, "Maine toh nahi bola na. Jinhone bola unse puchho. (I did not say it. Ask the people who said it)".
"He is very young right now. He needs to complete his studies first. Abhi usko padh lene toh do. After that, he will make his own career choices. As of now, there are no plans of him getting launched in the industry", Shahrukh clearly told about his son Aryan's entry into film industry.
"Aryan is not media friendly. He is extremely shy. But my daughter Suhana wants to become an actress someday," said Shahrukh in an earlier interview to a leading daily.
The actor is busy with YRF's Fan right now and Rahul Dholakia's Raees after that.