- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a hands-on mother, and for her, nothing is more important than her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan. And it looks like, even Aaradhya is as caring and sensitive as her mother.
Reportedly, the stunning actress was not well recently and had postponed Sarbjit's shoot to take some rest. But despite being unwell, Aishwarya made it a point to pick and drop Aaradhya Bachchan from her school. But, you will not believe Aaradhya spent the entire time at the school by making a get-well-soon card for Aishwarya.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Really Adorable Pics Of Aish & Aaradhya
Talking about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aaradhya Bachchan, a parent told a leading daily, ''Aaradhya did something so sweet at school that it melted all out hearts. Aishwarya has been unwell for the last few days with a very bad viral and bad throat infection.''
''In fact, she has been so unwell that a couple of days shoot for Sarbjit had to be postponed till next week. But despite that, Ash has still been going to drop and fetch Aaradhya from school as she always does. Aaradhya made a get-well-soon card in class and when the actor went to fetch her on Thursday as usual, she gave it to her at the gate,'' she added.
''Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was so touched that she become emotional as did some of the other parents who had come to fetch their kids,'' said one of the parents.
Indeed, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is blessed to have an angel named Aaradhya in her life!