- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
According to a report in Bollywoodlife.com, ''Parineeti and Maneesh have been facing issues since the last one year and were almost on the verge of calling it quits. However, it was recently that they finally decided to officially end their relationship and continue being together as "just friends".
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Parineeti's Beautiful Pics
Industry insiders also say that Parineeti Chopra's Queensland vacation was nothing but a way to cope with her break-up. But the good part is that both Pari and Maneesh handled the break-up maturely and will continue to work together in Meri Pyaari Bindu. Both the celebs have decided to remain friends even after their split.
Shocking Details Revealed! Malaika Arora Khan Blames Salman Khan & Family For Divorcing Arbaaz Khan?
Not many people know that Parineeti and Maneesh Sharma have been seeing each other for over three years now. In an interview to a leading daily, Parineeti also hinted about her special bond with Maneesh, ''I love him(Maneesh), I love him a lot and he is the greatest person I have met. I consider him my best friend.''
''My parents too really like him and every time I buy something like a car or house, my mother will send him a text saying, 'Thank you again and it's because of you, she is here.' He is the angel in my life," Parineeti added.
On the work front, Parineeti Chopra will soon start the shooting of Meri Pyari Bindu. The actress will also sing for the movie. Meri Pyari Bindu is produced by Maneesh Sharma and directed by debutant Akshay Roy. Apart from Parineeti, the movie also stars Ayushmann Khurrana.