- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is Navya Naveli Nanda's best friend and the sweetest aunt. Reportedly, Aishwarya is more close to Navya than her sister-in-law Shweta Bachchan.
According to a report in India TV, Navya loves to spend time with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, ''Whenever Navya visits the Bachchan house, she rushes straight towards Aish's room, where the two spend hours chatting. On the other hand, Aishwarya is also more close to Navya than to her sister-in-law Shweta Bachchan Nanda.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Beautiful Pics Of Aishwarya With Shweta
Not many people know that, just like Navya Naveli Nanda, her mother Shweta Bachchan Nanda is also very fond of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She also said the same on Karan Johar's famous chat show Koffee With Karan.
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy with the promotions of her next film Sarbjit. The film will be narrated through the perspective of Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur played by Aishwarya Rai.
Sarbjit is based on Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh, who died in a Pakistani hospital, nearly a week after the brutal assault by other inmates.
There have been reports that Sarbjit will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival this year.
"It's (film) releasing on May 20. I don't know if we will be able to make the opportunity possible on that (Cannes Film Festival) platform as well. In the last week (of film release) we meet you (media). So given the time line if it's possible the team will use that opportunity," Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told at L'Oreal event on Tuesday, April 26th.