- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
We all know that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor are working together for the first time in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and we are desperately waiting to see them romancing on -screen. But readers, what we are about to tell will definitely surprise you. Reportedly, Aishwarya and Ranbir have shot for a steamy scene in the movie.
A source told Bollywood Life about it, "The scene has been shot in a very aesthetic manner. It has Ash and Ranbir eating chocolate off each other. Initially the script of ADHM demanded a kiss and a passionate scene between the leading man Ranbir and Aishwarya but she expressed discomfort about filming the scene, so KJo agreed to shoot the scene in such a way that it would not involve an actual liplock."
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to check out some hot pics of ADHM actress Aishwarya
The source added, ''The intimate scene between Ash and RK too will not have any skin-show by the actress."
In the movie, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is playing the role of Saba Taliyarkhan, who is Ranbir Kapoor's love interest in the film. Ranbir will be seen playing the role of Amit. Anushka's character name is Alizeh, while Fawad Khan is named Ali in the movie.
Talking about working with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in ADHM, Ranbir Kapoor told a leading daily, ''It's a dream to work with Aishwarya. I was an assistant on the sets of my father's Aa Ab Laut Chalen (Ash starred in the film) and I was so enamoured by her - it wasn't just her looks - but because at the time, she levelled with me and acted like a friend. I still have that relationship with her and we are like friends.''