- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is one of the most awaited films of the year because of its interesting star cast. The fans are excited to watch Aishwarya Rai Bachchan romancing Ranbir Kapoor on the silver screen.
Recently, the stories of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's cameo role in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil went viral on the internet. But the official spokesperson of Dharma Productions clarified to a leading portal and said, "Contrary to rumours, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is playing a very pivotal and unusual role in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. In fact, it is probably the most unusual role she has played."
Click on the slider below to see Aishwarya Rai's rare pictures.
The movie made headlines in the past too, when Anushka Sharma said that she is the one, who is playing the main lead in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Also Read: INSIDE PICTURES Of Aishwarya Rai's Dubai Villa
She told a leading daily, "The film is not a triangular love story and I play the female lead in the film. I am very excited to start shooting for the film. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has a different and interesting role and it would be lovely to see her in that."
Very recently it was reported that Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have shot for an intimate scene in the movie. Not just that, it was also said that the Bachchan family is very upset with it.
If news are to be believed, in the said scene the two actors will lick chocolate off each other's bodies. Rumour has it, the two will also share a lip-lock in the film.
Well, we have to wait for the film to get released to know the truth behind all these rumours!