- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- How Salman & Shahrukh Khan Became Enemies In An Instant & Patched Up A Few Years Later!
- Shahrukh Khan's Zero Teaser Shows Him BONDING With Salman Khan! Watch It Here
- Zero Teaser Scene Gets LEAKED! Salman Khan Carries 'Dwarf' Shahrukh Khan In His Arms [See Pictures]
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- FIGHT GOT PERSONAL! When Shahrukh Khan HURT Rival Govinda's Mother With His Statements!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Bromance In 'Zero' Eid Special Teaser, Insider Reveals Details!
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
Shahrukh Khan is one gentleman! He is one on a kind. He is one doting husband and daddy nad one of the best actors of B-town. But what Shahrukh did for Alia, when she broke down on the sets of Dear Zindagi, will make you his 'Jabra' fan and mind you, we aren't kidding!
According to DNA, Alia forgot her dialogues in the middle of a crucial scene. She was so overwhelmed at the thought of acting with SRK, that she broke down on the sets. While others had no idea how to handle the situation, SRK just took Alia to a quiet corner, asked her to settle down and gave her some gyan after which she smilingly gave her shot in one take.
Also See Below Alia Bhatt's Wild Beach Pictures From Spain:
Alia In Spain
If you're following Alia Bhatt, you must be knowing what is she upto! The actress went to Spain to surprise her bestie on her B'day the she was seen celebrating her birthday along with her hot girl gang!
Alia With Her Bestie
Alia's friend from the same group shared this picture on Instagram and wrote, "Exactly 9 years since I moved from Bombay to London and still thick as thieves #reunited #family #soulsistersforlife."
Alia's friend Akansha Ranjan Kapoor posted this picture and wrote, "Now we're looking pretty in a hotel bar #birthdayvibing."
"Every time that i feel you've given me the best birthday- you manage to top yourself!!! Here's to another year of having it all ❤️ I LOVE YOU #bestsurpriseever," posted Alia's friend Akansha.
Alia & Her Girl Gang
"Ciao don't want to leave you my girliesssssss!! This was the bestest weekend ever.. So so so so sooooo worth it!!! Until next time ❤️❤️#soulsistersforlife #bestfriendsforlife."
"Happy birthday sister/boyfriend/best friend/ love/family/everything ❤️ only ur face could bring me across the globe for just one day! I love you to be moon and back! Here's to many more crazy birthdays and lives together till death do us part haha."
'Wild With The Tribe'
"Wild with the tribe #finallyspainsqaud2016 #happybirthdaykanchu," posted Alia Bhatt.
'Palms trees and a 100 degrees'
Alia posted this beautiful selfie and wrote, "Palms trees and a 100 degrees."
Coming back to Alia Bhatt, she is all excited that she's going to star alongside the Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan and revealed that without SRK, Dear Zindagi would be incomplete and he's very much an integral part of the film, "If you remove Shah Rukh Khan from the film, then there is no film. In that way you can say that he is a very integral part of the film."
When asked about how it feels to star alongside SRK, Alia quipped, "I'm very excited about the film, one of the biggest reason is that I'm working with Shah Rukh for the first time and working with him, being the same frame with him, doing a film with him.. I never thought that dream would come true."