- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
It's already official now that the fourth installment of the highly successful comedy franchise Golmaal will release during Diwali next year i.e., 2017. Titled Golmaal Again, the film will see Ajay Devgn reunite with director Rohit Shetty to take forward the franchise after three previous blockbuster.
Sadly, Kareena Kapoor won't be a part of this film due to obvious reason. But according to the latest reports, we hear that the director Rohit Shetty has already shortlisted the actress for the fourth installment and it's none other than the Alia Bhatt!
Excited? So are we! However, we haven't got any confirmation on the same yet but we gotta say that if Alia comes on the board, she will surely gonna make us wait hard for 2017!
Apart from Ajay Devgn, the film will also feature Arshad Warsi, Sharman Joshi, Tusshar Kapoor, Paresh Rawal and Rimi Sen in the lead roles.
The film spawned two sequels- Golmaal Returns in 2008 and Golmaal 3 in 2010- both of which were also released during Diwali.
Golmaal Again will mark the reunion of Shetty and the 47-year-old actor after hit films like Bol Bachchan" and the Singham franchise.