- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
There was a time when Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor was really close but not anymore! According to the recent reports, all is not well between Alia & Shraddha.
Talking about the same, a source told Bollywoodlife that Alia Bhatt is getting insecure because of Shraddha's work and also her closeness with Sidharth Malhotra which started during the shooting of Ek Villain.
Click On VIEW Photos To See Alia & Shraddha's Pictures
''Sid and Shraddha were in talks for a film however, Alia didn't want boyfriend Sidharth Malhotra to sign a film opposite Shraddha considering they had got quite over-friendly during Ek Villain.''
Also Shraddha Kapoor is giving back-to-back blockbusters and has joined the elite 100 Crores club, and reportedly, Alia Bhatt is getting little insecure because of that.
This comes as a surpise, as not so long ago, Shraddha Kapoor had told a leading daily, , Shraddha Kapoor had told a leading daily, "Alia and I share a special bond. I am really fond of Alia. She is very sweet and easy-going. If I have to go somewhere, I message Alia and ask her if she's going, then we might go together.''
''She does the same whenever we go for screenings. We're always in touch with each other. At parties, we try to find company in each other," Shraddha Kapoor added.
Even Alia Bhatt used to tweet 'big hugs' to Shraddha on birthdays or ahead of her film releases.
Well, relationships in Bollywood change at the drop of a hat!