- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- No One Apart From Sonakshi Sinha Considered For Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan
- Tera Intezaar Movie Review: This Sunny Leone & Arbaaz Khan Starrer Is Sad & Pathetic!
- BB 11: Salman Calls Akash, A Fool; Warns Bandgi-Puneesh; Sunny Makes Arshi Apply Butter On Hiten!
- RETURN OF CHULBUL PANDEY! Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 To Go On Floors Next Year, Confirms Arbaaz Khan
Arbaaz Khan, who is reportedly having a troubled marriage with his beau Malaika Arora Khan, might be dating his good friend, Yellow Mehra, who runs a restuarant in Goa. Arbaaz and Yellow, have been posting pictures in the company of each other on their Instagram handle and people are wondering if the two are dating each other.
Check out pictures of Arbaaz Khan with his 'Good Friend' Yellow Mehra here!
When Arbaaz Khan was asked if he was dating Yellow Mehra, he was quoted saying, "We are on very good terms and I don't want to comment on this. She does not want any publicity."
A source from Mid-Day was quoted as saying, "It's possible she is getting close to Arbaaz because she is eyeing a career in Bollywood."
Who is Yellow Mehra?
Yellow Mehra, is the owner of a restaurant named 'Fiesta' in Goa. The restaurant is situated at the Baga beach and she's a self-taught chef and was later trained under German chef, Alfons Schuhbeck. She also entered modelling at the young age of 12, and is an interior designer and also a salsa dancer.
Her mother hails from Europe and Yellow has been shifting bases between Germany and Goa all her life. She was married twice and is now a single mother. Yellow, currently lives with her parents and her son, Kaii.
However, Yellow Mehra was not available for any comment as her Baga beach restaurant in Goa, Fiesta, has shut down all operations and will only open up as a beach shack during the November to May tourist season.