- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
Sanjay Leela Bhansali recently hosted a grand party for his friends to celebrate his National Aawrd win but Deepika Padukone did not attend the party despite being in Mumbai. Now, it has been revealed that the two are not upset with each other, infact Deepika met Sanjay before the party.
Talking about Deepika Padukona and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, a source told HT, ''Deepika was one of the first people to congratulate Bhansali for the National Award. She is really happy for him.''
He added, ''She had returned from Sri Lanka on the same day, and was in India only for a few hours before she flew off to Toronto, Canada, where she is shooting for her maiden Hollywood film. However, she still found the time to meet the filmmaker. They spent over an hour together."
The source said, ''"After working together on two successful films - Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013) and Bajirao Mastani - they have developed a good bond. Bhansali has always been fond of Deepika and has also been appreciative of her work. Whether there will be an announcement from them sometime soon, only time will tell.''
Many stories came out, when deepika Padukone missed Sanjay Leela Bhansali's bash. One of the reports said that she was upset because she did not win the National Award and her rival Kangana Ranaut won it.
But now we know that Deepika could not attend the party because of her busy schedule and all is fine between Deepika and the Bajirao Mastani director.