- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
- Nargis Fakhri Holidays In Greece! View Pictures
- 10 Amazingly Hot Pictures Of Nargis Fakhri
- JUST A RUMOUR! This Is What Nargis Fakhri Has To Say About Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- Nargis Fakhri Hits The Beach All Over Again In A Bikini! View Pics!
- Take Me Back To Bali, Says A Nostalgic Nargis Fakhri! Also View Her Hot Bali Pics
- Health Is Wealth, Never Lose It Says Nargis Fakhri!
As sad as it might sound, Nargis Fakhri was reportedly asked to cover her cleavage during the promotions of her upcoming film Banjo on a television show. Her outfit apparently was too revealing and the crew asked her to cover up to which Nargis didn't relent. Nargis Fakhri declined to obey their requests to cover up and the director of the television show had to intervene and convince her to cover up as they have a conservative audience. A source was quoted as saying to Mid-Day,
"The crew initially requested the actress to cover that bold cut since it is a family show. But, when the actress didn't relent, the show director had to intervene and made it clear to the actress that they cannot go ahead with such brazen skin show."
Nargis Fakhri was asked to cover up her cleavage at a reality dance television show. The makers thought it was too revealing.
However, Nargis Fakhri did not like what was being told to her and relented to be covered up as per the crews demand/requests.
Since Nargis Fakhri relented at first, the director had to intervene and request Nargis Fakhri to cover up.
After the director of the dance show intervened and requested Nargis Fakhri to cover up, she finally accepted his request.
Since the reality dance show has a 'family' audience, the crew did not want to take any risk and wanted to carter to the family audience.
Nargis Fakhri and Riteish Deshmukh were at the reality dance show for the promotions of their upcoming flick, Banjo.
Nargis Fakhri is known as a cool girl and always lived her life the way she wants. We're sure this incident hasn't gone down well with her.
It's quite ridiculous that Nargis Fakhri was asked to cover up. She's a model cum actress and she knows what she wears!
Nargis Fakhri and her co-star Riteish Deshmukh are on a promotional spree for their upcoming flick, Banjo.
First Hand Experience
We guess this has to be the first ever experience for Nargis Fakhri where someone walked up to her and asked her to cover up.
Nargis Fakhri has always lived her life being free and independent. This incident might have rubbed her in the wrong way.
There's quite a lot of difference between TV series in Indian and TV series in the USA. However, this was a rare incident.
Nargis Fakhri has lived her life both in India and the United States of America. Hence she loves to live freely.
Nargis Fakhri plays the role of a Disc Jockey in the movie Banjo. She's a famous DJ from New York city.
DJ & Musician
The DJ Nargis Fakhri falls in love with a musician and the role is played by Riteish Deshmukh.
Banjo is a musical romantic comedy and stars Nargis Fakhri and Riteish Deshmukh in the lead roles.
The music for Banjo is composed by Vishal-Shekhar and the film is directed by Ravi Jadhav.
Nargis Fakhri and Riteish Deshmukh starrer Banjo is all set to hit the theatres on September 23, 2016.
Both Nargis Fakhri and Riteish Deshmukh were present at the dance reality show when the incident took place. However it was later reported that Nargis Fakhri gave in to the directors request and covered up.
Banjo would see Nargis Fakhri play the role of a DJ and Riteish Deshmukh plays a musician. The film would hit the theatres on September 23, 2016. The movie is a musical rom-com and the music is composed by Vishal-Shekhar.