- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
According to a leading daily, it is reported that the Bachchan household is not really happy with Aishwarya Rai doing an intimate scene with Ranbir Kapoor in the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and has asked film-maker Karan Johar to remove the scene before the film releases.
The scene from ADHM will show Aishwarya Rai and Ranbir Kapoor licking chocolate off each other's body and we're not sure if the Bachchan's are really miffed about the issue or not, as they are thorough professionals and have a better understanding of how films are shot and portrayed.
A source who is close to the Bachchan family put these rumours to rest by saying,
"They (Bachchan's) are a class of professional artists and quite deliberate of their duties towards the name and status of the family. No one wants to interrupt in Aishwarya's professional venture's commitments. She knows what to do with her work."
Aishwarya Rai, initially had to do a lip lock scene with Ranbir Kapoor and the actress showed her discomfort in doing the scene. However Karan Johar carried it off by shooting a fake kiss between the two actors and got away with it.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, also stars Anushka Sharma, Fawad Khan, Lisa Haydon, Imran Naqvi and Sunny Leone in cameo roles and it is reported that Lisa Haydon and Fawad Khan's role would form the crux of the story, and Sunny Leone would have a dance number in the film.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, is all set to hit the theatres on October 28, 2016.