- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
A friend of the couple revealed to Mumbai Mirror that Bipasha Basu's father told her that Karan Singh Grover is not financially stable and already had failed marriages behind him, hence he can't allow her to marry Karan.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Bipasha's Rare & Unseen Pics with Her family
According to the daily, Karan Singh Grover proposed Bipasha Basu with a solitaire a year ago. The 37-year-old actress, who had been patiently waiting for Karan's divorce from Jennifer Winget to come through, was delighted. But her father, Hirak Basu did not agree with Bipasha and Karan's decision.
Most Awwdorable Picture Ever! Aaradhya Bachchan Kisses Beautiful Mommy Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Talking about the same, a close friend of the couple revealed, "So even though Karan was clear, since early 2015, that he wanted to marry Bipasha, her father did not want her to tie the knot with him and even told his mother (Deepa Singh) this.''
He added, ''Since her father wasn't ready to give them his blessings, the couple moved in together into a plush Khar apartment, much to their parents dismay. After a year, their parents called it truce, and Bipasha will take the pheras with Karan on April 30.''
According to the recent reports, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's big fat Indian wedding will take place at a suburban five-star hotel in April and Bipasha's close friends, Deanne Pandey, Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra and Sushmita Sen will attend the wedding.
"Bipasha wants a traditional Bengali ceremony and prep is on full swing. Rocky S is designing both, the bride and the groom's attires, for the big day," the friend added.
Well, we are desperately waiting to see Bipasha-the bride!