- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif are rivals in the professional sphere and they also have a common ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. Their rivalry is somewhat like a cold war and the duo mostly ignores each other. However, it is now reported that both Katrina and Deepika can't stand each others presence and always make excuses to avoid each other during the workout session at Yasmin Karachiwala's gym. A source from Bollywoodlife was quoted as saying,
Both Katrina and Deepika work out at Yasmeen Karachiwala's gym and though both the actresses workout at different times, something they have to reshuffle because of events and shooting time. Their hectic schedules make it impossible for them to stick to their time slots, so they end up up the gym at whatever time suits them. But both go out of their way to ensure that they don't land up at the gym at the same time to prevent any awkwardness. So before the actresses head out to the gym, the managers call ahead to check if the coast is clear, and if not then, the plan is changed. They don't want to clash at the gym as their cold war will become obvious to other gym members."
Katrina Kaif has learnt the art of avoiding Deepika Padukone and chooses to hit the gym when Dips is not around.
The catfight between Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone has been going on for many years now.
Smitha Patil Award
Katrina Kaif has been honoured with the Smitha Patil Award for her contribution to the Hindi cinema industry.
Katrina Kaif's previous films Fitoor and Baar Baar Dekho tanked at the box office and were a huge flop.
Deepika Padukone has always avoided topics related to Katrina Kaif and she prefers to keep mum.
Deepika Padukone is currently on top as all her previous films went on to be superhits at the box office except for Tamasha.
Tiger Zinda Hai
Katrina Kaif's upcoming flick Tiger Zinda Hai is the sequel of Ek Tha Tiger. She is paired alongside Salman Khan in the movie.
A Long Way
Deepika Padukone has come a long way in Bollywood and has achieved a lot in the span of a decade.
Deepika Padukone is all set for her Hollywood debut xXx: The Return of The Xander Cage in 2017.
Soon Deepika Padukone would be known worldwide after her Hollywood film xXx sequel is released in 2017.
Well, catfights are nothing new in Bollywood and has been going on since many decades now. Some are cold wars (which is good) and the others have gone all out with a fight abusing and defaming each other. In a way it's good that Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif keep their calm and not go out on a full fledged war of words.
Also who can forget the recent Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut feud? It stopped after the focus shifted to Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan affair.