- Flashback! 12 Pictures Of Salman Khan With The Gorgeous Sushmita Sen
- Shocking! Chitrangada Singh Forced By Director To Do Erotic Scenes, Left The Sets In Tears!
- Chitrangada Singh Rocks The Photoshoot Of FHM Magazine!
- Sizzling Pictures! Chitrangada Singh Can Leave You Weak In The Knees
- Spotted: Salman Khan With Hotties Jacqueline, Elli And Chitrangada Singh
- Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor Have This Obsession In Common!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
Anything can happen in Bollywood as the possibilities and opportunities are limitless, that is what makes the film industry thrive as anyone is free to pursue their goals as and when they feel the time is right. It is now rumoured that Chitrangada Singh is more interested to be a producer than an actor and she wants to start her own production house and already has a script in place.
An source close to the actress was quoted as saying, "The actress wants to start her own production house. She wants to produce and direct films. She has a script in mind for her first film, which she has been writing herself and in all probability that will be the first film to roll from her production house."
Chitrangada Singh had a fall out with the directer of Babumoshai Bandookbaaz, and she walked out of the set showing her displeasure while working on a 'love making' scene with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. She alleged that the directed mistreated her by asking to shoot the scene in a crass manner.
However, Kushan Nandy rejected her allegations and had said that he would sue Chitrangada Singh for defamation. He was quoted as saying, "Those who know me will know I never use filthy words like she has accused me of using. I don't know people who use language like that. This is character assassination."