- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
After Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express and Happy New Year; Deepika Padukone and Shahrukh Khan are all set to star in Aanand L Rai's next. The film is yet to be named and SRK would play the role of a dwarf.
A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "Discussions are almost through and she is likely to sign the film soon."
Even though the story is of a dwarf, Aanand L Rai confirmed that the story is filled with romance, songs and dance, and is just like any other Bollywood flick.
Speculations were rife that Katrina Kaif had been approached for the film, but it now looks like Deepika Padukone is ahead of the race and would bag the role to star opposite to Shahrukh Khan.
Aanand L Rai, is a director who is known to make female-centric films, and that's why he's on the wishlist of top heroines looking to add substance to their resume.