- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are all set to create magic once again in Padmavati. According to the recent reports, Deepika is charging an hefty amount for the leading role in the movie.
Talking about it, a source told Bollywood Life that Deepika Padukone has hiked her fee for Padmavati and is charging an hefty amount for the project.
Click on the slider below to see some royal pictures of Deepika which show that she is the perfect choice for Padmavati.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming historical film, Padmavati, will feature two heroes. Since the film is to be a big budget period drama, the 53-year old director is leaving no stone unturned to have a strong casting. We all know that Deepika Padukone has been signed as the actress.
And rumour has it that the famous director has zeroed down on Ranveer Singh as one, he is on a hunt for the second hero of equal stature.
Earlier, it was said that Sanjay Leela Bhansali wanted TV actor Vicky Kushal to play the role of Deepika Padukone's husband in the movie but Deepika wanted an A list actor to romance on-screen. Reportedly, Deepika will have many intimate scenes with her husband in Padmavati.
But Vicky Kaushal's loss could now be Shahrukh khan or Hrithik Roshan's gain. A source told TOI about the movie's casting, "Bhansali wants to explore the Hrithik-Deepika pairing at this stage since it will be a new pair. But, Shahrukh Khan has also shown interest in the project. Since the project is scheduled to roll in September, the director will take a decision shortly.''