- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Deepika Padukone share a good rapport with each other and the director feels that Deepika is his lucky charm. Be it Bajirao Mastani or Padmavati, SLB wants the first take of his movie to be shot with Deepika Padukone only.
The shoot of Padmavati was held on November 1 with Ranveer Singh, but what many don't know is that SLB had held another shoot in mid-October with Deepika Padukone as he wanted the first shot of his movie to be shot with Deepika only. A source close to the movie revealed,
"Yes, technically speaking, it was Deepika who faced the camera first for the film, since she is playing the title role. Sanjay sir also felt that she has been his lucky charm. So, she shot for over two hours on the lavish set created in Mehboob Studios."
Also Deepika Padukone confirmed the news and revealed, "It is a special movie for all of us. We had barely finished Bajirao Mastani and Sanjay sir offered me the film. It is a tribute to one of the most courageous and beautiful women. Our journey has begun and the next few months are going to be intense but exciting."