- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
We are super excited to watch Deepika Padukone in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film, Padmavati. But, what we just heard from an insider is quite surprising.
According to the latest reports, Deepika is not ready to do lovemaking scenes witha TV star, who will apparently play the character of her husband Raja Rawal Ratan Singh in the film.
DNA quoted a source as saying, "Since Ranveer is playing the Sultan, the role of Rawal Singh also has to be of his takkar. Otherwise, the story won't work. Sanjay starts shooting for the historical this September.
"The first schedule is with Deepika and her husband's character. The scenes between Deepika and Ranveer are being shot separately as they never meet in the film."
"Initially, a TV actor was to be signed, but Deepika put her foot down. A random actor from television won't do for her. While she has no scenes with Ranveer, she shares some intense romantic and lovemaking scenes with her husband, so she wants a big star as her hero."
Undoubtedly, it would be very exciting to see another big star in this film. But from an actor's point of view, refusing to act with any TV star is not cool! Especially, when it's SLB's film. He is surely one of those directors, who always churns out the best even from the least popular celebs of the industry!