- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Justin Tradeau Meets Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar & Madhavan! View Pictures
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- What's The Connection Between Farhan Akhtar & Sharman Joshi?
- INTERESTING! A Restaurant Inspired By Farhan Akhtar's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- IT IS A FAKE MESSAGE! Farhan Akhtar NEVER Posted A Communal Statement On Kasganj Violence
Hey people, you would love to read this piece of gossip from the IIFA Awards 2016. It seems that all is not well between Farhan Akhtar and Priyanka Chopra and reportedly, Deepika Padukone is the reason behind their cold war.
According to Bollywood Life, it started when Farhan Akhtar showed interest in casting Deepika Padukone in Don 3. A close source from the award function revealed, "Where Deepika and Farhan were bonding off stage, Priyanka and Farhan kept safe distance from each other. They shared the stage together for the press conference and were cordial. Apart from that, they behaved as if they were strangers and that was quite surprising."
Check out Deepika Padukone, Farhan Akhtar and Priyanka Chopra's IIFA's Pics below.
Unfortunately, things are not good between Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra either. They were supposed to perform on their hit number Pinga on the IIFA stage but Deepika refused to share the stage with Priyanka at the last moment and gave a solo performance.
When a leading daily asked Priyanka Chopra about their joint performance, she said, "I know. Initially, I guess that was the plan. But then I think they changed it. Don't ask me why, I have no clue."
Many insiders say that all the stories of their bonding during the release of Bajirao Mastani were cooked up and a professional rivalry does exist between both the actresses.
Hmmm...it seems that two actresses can't be friends! What do you think readers?