- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan celebrated his 51st birthday on November 2, 2016 and threw a grand birthday bash for all his friends, family and collegues from the industry. However, Raees co-producer Farhan Akhtar decided to skip SRK's birthday bash and that raised quite a few eyebrows and people were wondering if the duo are not on talking terms!
A source close to the actor revealed that SRK and Farhan are in good terms and he did not attend the birthday bash as he was busy shooting for a song for the upcoming movie Rock On 2. The source revealed,
"Many felt that Shah Rukh was upset with his Raees co-producer Farhan Akhtar's arrogant statement (he said that he wouldn't pay Rs 5 crore for having a Pakistani actor in his film) and hadn't invited him to his party. But reality is that Farhan was shooting for a new Rock On 2!! song the same day and the bash was happening and since he was shooting with Farah Khan she also couldn't make it."
It is reported that the song is an important part of the movie and acts as a bridge between the two movies Rock On and Rock On 2. Hence the shoot was very important for Farhan Akhtar and he gave priority to his work rather than attending SRK's birthday bash, which is, of course, the right thing to do.