- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Fawad Khan's Photoshoot Makes The Ladies Wanting For More! View Pictures
- Can Bollywood Do A Meryl Streep At Award Functions? Can B-town Openly Insult Leaders?
- Anushka Sharma Clarifies What It Means To Be A Feminist!
- Ae Di Hai Mushkil Becomes Ranbir Kapoor's Second Biggest Hit!
- Breaking News: Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi Caught In Black Money Scam!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is NOT Shocked By Negative Responses Of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil; Courtesy Dhoom 2
- Pictures: SRK, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor, Parineeti & Others Spotted At Karan Johar's Bash!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Box Office: It's A Century; Karan Johar's Movie Crosses 100 Crores!
- Urvashi Rautela Wants To Work In A Karan Johar Film! Calls Him An “Amazing Director”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection
- Oh Gosh! Ranbir Kapoor's Unseen Pictures From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Sets Are So Intense!
The controversy surrounding Pakistani artists Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan have not died down and the flames are being stroked by many groups who have threatened to disrupt Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's release on October 28. Bollywoodlife has quoted a source saying that the filmmakers of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees have informed Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan to avoid the media and not speak anything related to the films as their statements can be misconstrued.
Bollywoodlife quoted a source as saying, "The makers of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees have banned Fawad, Imran and Mahira from giving any interviews. All the three stars have been given clear instructions that everywhere they go, they will be asked about the issue (the ban on Pakistani artistes in India) but they should avoid it. In fact, the makers have told them not to interact with the media because they don't want their (Fawad or Mahira's) view be misconstrued, which could spoil things further."
Banned From Talking To The Media?
It is reported that Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan are banned from talking to the media about Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees.
Mahira Khan & Fawad Khan
The slogans to ban Pakistani actors in Indian movies have been getting a strong voice after the Uri attacks in India.
The filmmakers of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees have advised Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan to not talk about the issue as their statements can be misconstrued.
A Valid Point
Well, the filmmakers of Raees and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil have a point there. Many a times statements get misconstrued and add more fuel to the fire.
We hope peace prevails during the films release and no incidents of violence occurs among the film going audiences.
Raees and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is having a tough time during its release as several groups are calling for a ban on movies which have Pakistani artists.
October & January
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is scheduled to hit the theatres on October 28, 2016 and Raees during Republic Day 2017.
Well, atleast for some time now we won't be seeing Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan giving interviews until the dust settles down.
It certainly looks like the filmmakers of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees have a valid point there as many a times statements are misconstrued and things turn out to be very drastic than previously thought.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma is scheduled to hit the theatres on October 28, 2016 and Shahrukh Khan starrer Raees is slated to be released during Republic Day 2017.