- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
The latest buzz in tinsel town is that Ranveer Singh is planning to opt out of SLB's Padmavati and give a nod to Zoya Akhtar's next instead. If this was not enough, it is also rumoured that Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play Ranveer Singh's role in the film.
Just a few days ago it was reported that Ranveer Singh had demanded Sanjay Leela Bhansali to narrate the script of Padmavati just because Shahid Kapoor came on board, and the demand did not go down well with SLB as Ranveer used to blindly trust his scripts and give it a nod.
It looks like the tables have turned between SLB and Ranveer Singh after the film-maker confirmed that Shahid Kapoor would play the role of Deepika Padukone's husband in the film.
A source revealed to DNA, "Ranveer's role in the film is a negative, but powerful one. SLB has given him some superb dialogues and scenes. But the comfort level between the actor and director changed when Shahid Kapoor came on board as the Rana of Mewar, Raja Rawal Ratan Singh, who is also Padmavati's (Deepika Padukone) husband in the film".