- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
Amidst legal battle with Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut has decided to get married and she soon wants to start a family as well.
She was one of those bold actresses who had a different opinion about marriage but guess Hrithik's legal tussle has changed her, Kangana now wants to start a family of her own.
The actress who has been flooded with congratulatory messages on her National Award win is in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, taking some time off to meet an astrologer.
She reached Joginder Nagar- 70 km away from Mandi and spent half a day with Pandit Lekhraj Sharma. Strangely she did not question much about Hrithik Roshan's legal battle.
Sources revealed that she spent just 20 seconds talking about the case and said, "Woh sab toh chalta rehta hai."
The main topic of her discussion was marriage. Spotboye reported that she wanted to know when she would start a family, meaning the actress is planning to get married soon and have kids as well.
The three time National Award winner also inquired about her next career move following her huge win for her performance in Tanu Weds Manu Returns. She also inquired about her mother's ill-health.
Speaking about her National Award win, Kangana told a leading daily, "Yes, it is a high. For me, getting an award and recognition from the President of our country is honestly as good as it can get. I don't work for awards certainly, but as artistes we always have this fear whether our work will be remembered or not. It is such a special moment, and it's happened soon after my birthday, so I feel this is the best birthday gift ever."
Well, she has a big project with Vishal Baradwaj, Rangoon and she just won one of the biggest honours in the country, what more can she ask for in life! Kudos to this gutsy girl for reaching the top!