- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
Everyone in the country knows that Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut have sent legal notices to each other. Now, it has been revealed that Kangana Ranaut can get Hrithik Roshan jailed for 10 years, if Hrithik makes their personal correspondence public (as he has threatened to do). Also, we will tell you about the secret details of Hrithik & Kangana's affair that led to the ugly legal battle.
Kangana Ranaut's lawyer has charged Hrithik Roshan under Section 67 of the Information Technology Act, which is publishing of information which is obscene, in electronic form.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To Read About The Secret Details Of Kangana & Hrithik's Affair
Which reads, ''Whoever publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeal to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it, ''
''shall be punished on first conviction with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years and with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees and in the event of a second or subsequent conviction with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years and also with fine which may extend to two lakh rupees.''
Apart from this, Mr. Siddiquee has also incorporated Section 499 and 500 of Indian Penal Code, which is-Defamation, and the subsequent punishment for the same is imprisonment up to 2 years or fine or both and Section 506-Punishment of Criminal Intimidation to impute unchastity to a woman, which has a prison term up to 7 years or payment of a suitable fine, or both.
Now, the question arises what led them to take such a big step. Click View Photos To Know about the secret details about their affair.