- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I Always Wanted To Be An Actor, So I Can't Imagine Life Without Acting
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
Yes, you read it right. The due date of Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's first baby has been revealed.
According to Filmfare, ''Kareena Kapoor Khan, who has been visiting sister Karisma Kapoor's trusted gynecologist in Mumbai, has found out her due date. Kareena and Saif Ali Khan have been told that their baby is due any time after the first week of December. So if the stars align just right, it's likely that Bebo and Saif's lil'one will share its birthday with Saif's mom, Sharmila Tagore (December 8) or her granddad, the late showman Raj Kapoor.''
Check out some recent pictures of Kareena Kapoor below.
Kareena Loves Her Work
Kareena Kapoor talked about working during pregnancy with a leading daily, she said, ''l think the fact is that I just want to do what I love doing. My work is something that I love doing.''
Kareena Talks About Her Pregnancy
She added, ''Everyone is just asking me this one question, 'Oh! how are you walking while you are pregnant' and my answer is, 'don't tell me how to walk, you expect me to just fly or lie down on a couch?''
Walking On The Ramp
Kareena Kapoor became the first Bollywood actress to walk the ramp during her pregnancy; she told the media, ''As a brand ambassador I am representing someone who believes in the philosophy of a young, working, independent woman.''
She added, ''And it looks like I am going to make this opportunity into a historic one as this has been the first ever moment when an Indian actress actually you know walked the ramp at this stage.''
Most Beautiful Phase
''I think the most important thing is being happy, so that people just know that i am going to continue to be as normal as ever because this is most beautiful phase of my life,'' she said.
Bebo added, ''That doesn't mean that I don't do things I love, because this is something which I would like to inspire a lot of women out there, you know you do things you love.''
Kareena's Career In Bollywood
Ever since Kareena Kapoor announced her pregnancy, people have started asking her about what will happen to her Bollywood career.
No Maternity Break
To which Kareena Kapoor had told a leading daily, '"I'm pregnant, not a corpse. And what maternity break? It's the most normal thing on earth to produce a child.''
Media Back Off: Kareena
An upset Kareena Kapoor also said, ''It is high time the media back off, and stop treating me any different than I ever was. Anybody who is bothered shouldn't work with me...''
The Udta Punjab actress also told the leading daily in the same interview, ''My work goes on as is, like always. Stop making it a national casualty."
Meanwhile, Kareena Kapoor is being praised by the industry for not letting her pregnancy come between herself and her work and the actress said she will never go away from the camera.
Also Read: Oh My Gosh! Shahrukh Khan Spotted With Anushka Sharma In Amsterdam; Looks Killer In Beard!
She said recently during an interview, "I have always maintained that I work till I die. Acting is my passion. My work is my passion and as long as I am working it makes me happy and that joy shows on face. I am going to continue working."
Kareena Kapoor is also making headlines these days with her amazing maternity style. When a leading daily asked her about the same, she said, "Well I think it's all about wearing things that you are comfortable in, I have always done that - something that represents your personality. Yeah, I hope to keep up the maternity style as long as I look good in it."