- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
The Brangelina of Bollywood, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are expecting their first child in December. According to Bollywood Life, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor had gone to London, where the doctors revealed they would be having a baby boy! (Yes people, you read it right!)
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan confirmed the pregnancy news recently. Saif Ali Khan said, "My wife and I would like to announce that we are expecting our first child in December. We would like to thank our well wishers for their blessings and support and also the press for their discretion and patience.''
Want to see how Kareena Kapoor managed to hide her baby bump? Then click on the slider!
The rumuors of Kareena Kapoor's pregnancy came out when Saif and Kareena went to London and Bebo's pictures from the holidays flashed across media apparently showing her baby bump.
The gorgeous actress hid her bump smartly with the aid of dupattas, free-flowing kurtas and plazzos or airy tops. Not just that, even at the UNICEF event Kareena was trying her best to hide her baby bump. At the event, she was playing twister with some kids and was quite uncomfortable while bending down.
Later, she refused to do it saying, "This is becoming a yoga session."
A few days before confirming the news, Kareena Kapoor dropped a subtle hint that she is pregnant, "God willing hopefully. I am a woman. But right now there is nothing to say about it. The fact that you all are talking about it is making me super excited. I have five hidden children in London!"
This would be Kareena Kapoor's first child and Saif's third. Saif was earlier married to actress Amrita Singh and has two children - daughter Sara and son Ibrahim.