- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
- Ranbir Kapoor Might Prove Katrina Wrong About Alia Bhatt! Sounds Damn Serious About Marriage & Kids
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
Katrina Kaif prefers to stay away from the media glare and doesn't like if the paparazzi click her pictures without her permission. Recently, the actress got upset with some photojournalists and threatened them.
According to a report in Indian Express, it happened when Katrina Kaif stepped out of choreographer Ganesh Acharya's studio after a dance rehearsal. Katrina was rehearsing for her upcoming world tour there and was not feeling too well. Apparently, a doctor had been called in to check on her. Soon enough, she packed up and left.
See Pics: 13 Times When Paparazzi Tried To Click Katrina Secretly
While entering the car outside the studio, a few photographers present there tried to click an unwell Katrina while she was entering her car. Seeing this, Katrina got very angry. She stepped out of the car and threatened to file a police complaint against them.
A source told the leading daily, "Katrina Kaif looked angry and let the photographers know about it in no uncertain terms. I will file a complaint, she threatened before leaving."
However, this is not the first time it has happened! In the past too, Katrina Kaif had been very angry at the paparazzi for clicking her while she was home hunting with celeb manager Reshma Shetty after her alleged break-up with Ranbir Kapoor.
Back then too, Katrina Kaif had threatened the photojournalists that she would file a police complaint. In another such incident at the airport, Katrina had told the shutterbugs that she will not allow them to click her and she has not invited them.
Well, Katrina we understand that you don't like being ''spotted and clicked'' but the journalists were just doing their jobs!