- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
As strange as it might sound, it is reported that Katrina Kaif has not watched the trailer of her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's upcoming movie Ae Dil Hai Mushil as she does no twant to be haunted by the memories of the past as she has moved on with her life for good. A source from Bollywoodlife revealed by saying,
"She now wants to forget everything connected to Ranbir as she feels watching the promo or songs will again bring up painful memories for her. She has moved on, looking at starting her career with new films and doesn't want the breakup to haunt her anymore."
It is reported that Katrina Kaif has not watched the trailer of Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Past Is Past
Katrina Kaif chose to ignore Ae Dil Hai Mushkil traler as she does not want to be haunted by the past with Ranbir Kapoor.
Katrina Kaif is now a free bird and is currently concentrating to drive her career on the right path in the industry.
Katrina Kaif was honoured with the Smitha Patil Award for her contribution to the Hindi cinema industry.
Katrina Kaif's previous movies Fitoor and Baar Baar Dekho bombed at the box office and were a flop.
Tiger Zinda Hai
Katrina Kaif's next would be alongside Salman Khan for the sequel of Ek Tha Tiger titled Tiger Zinda Hai.
No Means No
Despite being a close friend with Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif decided not to watch the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Katrina Kaif has recently joined social media and quite a lot of people are interested to see her lifestyle.
It's surprising to see that despite being a good friend of Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif has chosen to ignore the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil all together fearing the past might mess up her mood in the present. Also it was rumoured that the Bachchans were very much disappointed with Aishwarya Rai for having shot intimate scenes with Ranbir Kapoor in ADHM. However, a source rubbished these rumours by saying,
"The Bachchans are a progressive family and they are all actors. They know that actors have to do whatever a character shows, certain scenes, like the one which Ash licking off cream from Ranbir's jaw and the other where he is urging her to allow him to put his hand under her dress, they feel have been used in the trailer just to create excitement for the film, but it was not really needed in the trailer."