- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Katrina Kaif joined Facebook a few months ago and received a lot of followers in an instant. Fans were desperate to see her personal life and she was also bombarded with a lot of private messages and comments welcoming her on the platform. Just recently she posted a throwback picture of herself on a bike with the caption, "How I used to love riding .... I've not been on a bike in ages (sic)."
That was it! The very next moment Katrina received messages from her followers asking if she would be doing bike stunts in her upcoming flick Tiger Zinda Hai along with Salman Khan. The bombardment of these messages has made Katrina Kaif feel uncomfortable about using social media.
A source close to the actress was quoted as saying, "Her fans immediately sent in queries about whether she will be riding a motorcycle or performing bike stunts in her next project, Tiger Zinda Hai, which revolves around espionage, and co-stars Salman Khan. She also began receiving personal messages, in which people asked her if biking was her new hobby."
Also Read: Hot Damn! Amy Jackson's Latest Bikini Picture Can Set The Roof On Fire
Katrina Kaif loves riding motorbikes and is very fond of them. "She enjoyed riding big bikes when she was shooting for director Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011). Her fascination has only grown ever since," quipped the source.