- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
Katrina Kaif was truly, madly deeply in love with Ranbir Kapoor and wanted to spend her entire life with him. But some dreams are never meant to come true! The couple broke up in January for unknown reasons. Reportedly, Katrina was so much dedicated to this relationship that she was ready to sacrifice her career for the same.
Talking about the same, a source close to the couple revealed a leading daily, ''She stopped signing films and was preparing to become Mrs Ranbir Kapoor. What did she get in return? At the end of their seven-year relationship, Ranbir treated Katrina rather badly and left her in a lurch.''
Click on the slider below to see some candid pictures of Katrina with ex Ranbir.
Katrina Kaif fell in love with Ranbir Kapoor during the shooting of their first film together, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif snapped by the paparazzi with Ranbir Kapoor, on the sets of Jagga Jasoos.)
Before dating Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor was in a serious relationship with Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone.
(In Pic- Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif clicked together while shooting for their next film, Jagga Jasoos.)
We all know that Katrina Kaif was dating superstar Salman Khan before she met Ranbir Kapoor.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif talking to the media with Ranbir Kapoor, during the promotions of their film.)
Ranbir Cheated On Deepika For Katrina
It is said that Ranbir Kapoor cheated on Deepika Padukone for Katrina Kaif, while no one knows why Salman and Katrina broke up.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor clicked while promoting their movie.)
Hiding The Affair
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif did their best to hide their affair from the media but when the photographs of their holiday were leaked on the internet, the two admitted that they are very much together.
(In Pic-Ranbir and Ktarina on Jagga Jasoos's sets.)
In one of his interviews, Ranbir Kapoor has also confessed that Katrina Kaif is very important to her and he wants to marry her by the end of 2016.
(In Pic-Katrina and Ranbir)
However, the two broke up in January, 2016. Some say that Ranbir Kapoor didn't want to marry Katrina that's why this relationship ended, while others believe Ranbir's parents are responsible for it.
(In Pic-Ranbir and Katrina on Jagga Jasoos's sets.)
Even after their break-up, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are working together in Anurag Basu's film Jagga Jasoos. Reportedly, the two will even promote the movie together.
(In Pic-Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif)
The source also revealed that Katrina Kaif is not happy with the comments, Ranbir Kapoor made about her at a recent interview. The source told, "He calls Katrina motivational whereas in reality he took her for granted to a large extent. She put everything including her career on hold for the sake of this relationship and was all set to change her life completely. ''
In a recent interview with a leading film journalist, Ranbir Kapoor had said, "After my parents, she's been the most influential, most motivational entity in my life and I hold that very dear. So, I don't want to speak about it. There's no negativity, there is no sense of bitterness, so there's nothing to talk about."
Well, we think Katrina Kaif has all the right to get upset with Ranbir Kapoor's comments. What do you think readers? Please tell us your views by dropping comments below.