- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Aanand L Rai: Katrina Kaif Brings Ease, Fun And Love On The Sets Of Zero
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
Yes people, you read it right! We all know Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are no longer together but still there was a hope that they might patch up in the future. But it seems that the two have decided to move on in their life.
Rumour has it that, the Kapoor family has removed Katrina Kaif from their WhatsApp group.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Beautiful Pictures Of Katrina
According to a report in Spotboye.com, ''Katrina Kaif is still nursing a broken heart after her split from Ranbir Kapoor in January. The Tamasha actor, on the other hand, is making sure he severes all possible ties with his former girlfriend.When Ranbir and Kat were very much together, the actress was a part of the WhatsApp group of the Kapoor family and would often chat with the family members.''
Treat For The Eyes! Aishwarya, Amitabh, Ranveer, Sonam & Others At The Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
''Now, Kat has been removed from the group by RK Jr's aunt Ritu Nanda, who is the group's admin. Rishi Kapoor was not a part of this chat circle all this while. But after Katrina's deletion, he has joined the group,'' the report stated.
The news of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's break-up came as a shock because last year, Ranbir Kapoor had revealed that he will marry Katrina Kaif by the end of the year 2016. Industry insiders say that even after saying so, Ranbir was not ready for the commitment and Katrina wanted to settle down.
Some also say that Ranbir Kapoor's parents were strictly against this relationship and Ranbir did not want to go against his parents.