- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
We are really feeling bad for Katrina Kaif now! The diva really wants to give her relationship another chance. Reportedly, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan hosted a party for their close friends. It is said that Katrina was not invited to the bash but when she came to know about Ranbir Kapoor's presence there, she showed up at Bebo's bash.
Talking about the same, a source told a leading daily, ''Last week, when Ranbir was at a dinner hosted by his cousin Kareena Kapoor Khan, Kat showed up. Kat knew he was there and her car was seen a few times in that area. It really looks like she wants to talk to him and he has cut off all communication with her.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See 15 Rare Pictures Of Katrina Kaif
''I think he owes her a conversation. No one is asking them to get back together. But if she wants closure, he should give her that. He owes her that. It is the decent thing to do," the source said.
Not so long ago, Katrina Kaif also tried to meet Ranbir Kapoor at their common friend Aarti Shetty's party.
"For the first part, they stayed in different corners of the room. At some point, Kat walked upto Ranbir who was standing with few friends and asked him if they could talk privately. Ranbir behaved like a complete brat. He told her he had nothing to say and if she wanted to say something, she could say it in front of everyone present," the source told DNA.
The source further added,''She said, "Can we give this another shot?" He calmly told her, "No. I have moved on. And I suggest you do the same. The incident left Katrina in tears. Everyone present felt bad for her. It was almost as if in that moment, she lost all hope. This could have been done with more dignity.''