- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- No One Apart From Sonakshi Sinha Considered For Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan
- Tera Intezaar Movie Review: This Sunny Leone & Arbaaz Khan Starrer Is Sad & Pathetic!
- BB 11: Salman Calls Akash, A Fool; Warns Bandgi-Puneesh; Sunny Makes Arshi Apply Butter On Hiten!
- RETURN OF CHULBUL PANDEY! Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 To Go On Floors Next Year, Confirms Arbaaz Khan
- Salman Khan's Childhood Pic With Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan & Alvira Khan Is So Damn Cute! View Here
- Here's Why Malaika Arora & Arbaaz Khan Are In A Good Relationship Post Their Divorce!
- You Won't Believe What Malaika Arora Just Said About Her Ex-husband Arbaaz Khan!
- Malaika Arora Shares A Throwback Picture Clicked By Ex-husband Arbaaz Khan! View Pic
- Salman Khan Is Happy That Arbaaz Khan Is NOT Directing Dabangg 3; Says Sohail Is A Better Director!
- All Is Not Well! Arbaaz Khan Upset With Brother Salman Khan For This Shocking Reason
- Arbaaz Khan Doesn't Care About Malaika Arora! Parties Hard With Birthday Girl Sonal Chauhan
- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
We all know that Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan have begun their divorce proceedings. And the latest update is that Malaika wants minimum Rs. 10-15 Crores from Arbaaz as divorce settlement.
According to Spotboye, ''The news emanating from the crevices in the walls of the Bandra Family Court is that Malaika Arora has asked Rs 10-15 Crores from husband Arbaaz Khan.'' Read more about it below.
Talking about the same, a source told, "That's quite an amount no doubt, but Rs 10 Crores minimum is what Malaika wants. And she will not settle for anything lesser."
Arbaaz Agreed To Pay...
The source further added, ''Arbaaz is still reeling under the shock. However, he has somehow and somewhat agreed to pay up over a period of time.''
Their Son Will Stay With Malaika..
The child will continue to stay with Malaika after the divorce. "But that would again depend on a lot of things, which includes how quickly Arbaaz and Malaika come to a common point as far as terms and conditions of financial settlement are concerned," added the source.
Arbaaz Didn't Want To Divorce Malaika?
The report also stated that Arbaaz Khan didn't want a divorce till the very end and hoped that a miracle would happen, but Malaika was adamant that she doesn't want to remain his wife anymore.
It was in March 2016 when the couple announced of their separation in a joint statement. But at that time, there they didn't mention anything about divorce, instead it was said that they were on a break "The truth is, we have taken a break, but that doesn't mean people can presume, assume and speculate things of such malicious nature.''
''We are taking out time to figure out our lives... Yes, it's true that we are separated, but where our lives go and what transpires between us, it is for us to decide. Wherever it goes from here, we will talk about it when we are ready to."
Malaika and Arbaaz had met at an ad shoot in 1998 and were married soon. Their only child, a son, was born in 2002.