- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan's 17-year-long marriage had hit rock bottom and they confirmed the same by issuing an open statement about their separation. But rumour has it that Malaika may not divorce Arbaaz now. Read further to know the reason.
According to a report in Spotboye.com, ''Malaika Arora Khan feels that if she does sign the divorce papers, she will lose the privileges that come from being a part of the Khan-daan. So Malaika will probably not take legal recourse but remain separated from Arbaaz. She is, however, yet to take a final decision.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Malaika's Hot Pictures
Not so long ago, the couple released a joint statement, in which they wrote, ''We have maintained a dignified silence till now but it is causing us too much confusion and is disturbing for our families. To put all of the speculation to rest, we are giving out this statement. People claiming to be our friends and sources have been speaking on our behalf giving out wrong, malicious information.''
''The truth is, we have taken a break, but that doesn't mean people can presume, assume and speculate things of such malicious nature. We are taking out time to figure out our lives... Yes, it's true that we are separated, but where our lives go and what transpires between us, it is for us to decide. Wherever it goes from here, we will talk about it when we are ready to.''
There have been many couples in Bollywood, including Randhir Kapoor-Babita, Farhan Akhtar-Adhuna Akhtar who have not been divorced but are living separate lives.