- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Navya Naveli Nanda is one of the most famous star kids. She has a major fan following and even media loves to talk about her. She was in the news very recently for posting her bikini pictures on Instagram. And now it has been revealed that she is posting all the bold pictures because she is planning to join Bollywood.
Talking about the same, a source told Bollywood Life, ''Navya Naveli Nanda is extremely keen on joining Bollywood and all the pictures/videos that she shares on Insta is strategically planned to grab eyeballs. The aspiring hottie wants to consistently be a part of everyday headlines so that when she's finally ready to make her big screen debut, she doesn't go unnoticed.''
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see Navya's hot Insta Pics.
Well, Navya Naveli Nanda is the granddaughter of Amitabh Bachchan and the name itself can get her an easy entry in Bollywood. But we really wonder why the Bachchan family never speak about Navya's Bollywood plans.
Also Read: He's Got The Look! These Pictures Of Akshay Kumar Will Make All The Girls Swoon
Navya Naveli Nanda is also famous for her friendship with Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan Khan. Both Aryan and Navya studied in the Sevenoaks school, London. Both are holidaying in Phuket these days with their friends.
Not so long ago, it was stated that Navya Naveli Nanda is dating Aryan Khan. But an insider told a leading daily that the two are just good friends.
Well, we would love to see Shweta Bachchan Nanda's daughter Navya Naveli Nanda romancing Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan Khan in a film. Is Bollywood listening?