- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Ajay Devgn is very attached to his kids Nysa Devgn and Yug Devgn and is missing them a lot, as currently he is in Bulgaria for the shooting of Shivaay. Reportedly, Nysa and Yug are planning to visit Bulgaria to meet their homesick father.
Talking about the same, a source told Mid Day, "Kajol, Nysa and Yug are slated to leave for Bulgaria on March 16. They will be there for a couple of days, but Devgn is keen to have them around even if it is a brief visit.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Nysa & Yug's Cute Pictures
The source further added, ''He is involved with Shivaay as an actor, director and producer and the last few months have been hectic for him. But he is happy with the way things have shaped up and wants to share some footage of the film with his dear ones."
WHAT A BEAUTY! These Pictures Prove That Isabelle Kaif Is HOTTER Than Sister Katrina Kaif
"Devgn's kids are looking forward to meet their dad and to experience the cold environs as well,'' the source said.
Ajay Devgn's Shivaay is one of the most awaited films of the year. Talking about his film, Ajay had told a news agency that his film is not a mythology but a modern film.
"As a devotee, I like the characteristics of Shiva. Shiva is the only God, who had flaws like a human being. All the other Gods are perfect. Shiva loved 'bhang'. He would get very angry and we call him Bhola because anybody could fool him but all these elements make him so strong and loved."