- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Fawad Khan's Photoshoot Makes The Ladies Wanting For More! View Pictures
- Can Bollywood Do A Meryl Streep At Award Functions? Can B-town Openly Insult Leaders?
- Anushka Sharma Clarifies What It Means To Be A Feminist!
- Ae Di Hai Mushkil Becomes Ranbir Kapoor's Second Biggest Hit!
- Breaking News: Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi Caught In Black Money Scam!
The tension between India and Pakistan has escalated after the Uri attack and MNS workers had threatened Pakistani actors Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan to leave the country within 48 hours or face dire consequences. They also threatened to disrupt the release of certain films in October as these star actors from the neighbouring country.
A tabloid reports that 'IMGC Global Entertainment' a Pakistan-based distribution company was supposed to release the film in Pakistan, but its chairman was quoted saying, "Amid current tension between the two countries, we have decided not to release the film."
Also a source has revealed that Fawad Khan has already left India and is unlikely that he will return to the country to promote Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
"Fawad was last in India in July. After finishing his professional commitment he returned to Pakistan. He is currently on a paternity break, attending his wife who is pregnant and in her final trimester. Their second child is due in October and he will be spending time with his wife for the moment."
M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story starring Sushant Singh Rajput is all set to hit the theatres on September 30, 2016.