- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil might have opened to mixed reviews but one thing is for sure, people have loved Ranbir Kapoor's lover boy act and he is receiving appreciation from all the corners, for his role.
Meanwhile, the Kapoor lad was at his candid best in a conversation with actress Neha Dhupia on her audio chat show #NoFilterNeha. While the actor opened up about how his previous relationships with the two actresses (Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif) earned him the playboy tag, he even had some shocking confessions to make about sexting.
Ranbir said, "To be honest, I am not good at sexting. Sexting is a little bit of brainwashing; it is make believe. I like being face to face with the person and really the flirting and energy is what matters. Sexting is boring, it gets vulgar and needy. I don't like that."
How many of you agree with his views? Do let us know in the comment box below.
On the professional front, the actor will be next seen in Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos opposite Katrina Kaif.