- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
Yes you read it right. After Jagga Jasoos, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif might re-unite again for Sanjay Dutt's biopic. Reportedly, Sanjay Dutt wants Katrina Kaif to play the female lead in the movie.
A report in Pinkvilla stated, ''While the team has not yet zeroed in on the female lead of the movie, speculations are rife that they do have someone in mind. Sanjay Dutt is really keen on having Katrina play Maanyata in his biopic. Apparently, the filmmakers have spoken to Kat and she has also got the script. However, Ms Kaif has not yet given the final nod though buzz is that she most probably will.''
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see 10 cute pictures of Ranbir and Katrina.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif shocked the world when they broke up at the start of the year. The actors tried to sort out their differences but things didn't work out. After their split, Katrina was still keen on patching up, but Ranbir clearly told her that he has moved on and he told Katrina to move ahead too.
Also Read: Latest Pictures! Saif's Daughter Sara Ali Khan Spotted In Mumbai, Looks Stunning Without Make-up
But the duo will have to face each other on a regular basis as they are working together in Jagga Jasoos. Earlier, it was said that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are not cordial at all on Jagga Jasoos's sets but recent reports suggest that they have been thorough professionals and during their Morocco schedule, they have even helped each other for some scenes too.
Well, we really want to see them together again, both personally and professionally. What about you readers?