- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- Sanju: Is That Sanjay Dutt? Nope, That's Ranbir Kapoor As Munna Bhai MBBS; Watch Video Here!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
There is a bad news for all those people who were expecting that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are just going through a bad phase and would soon patch up. Reportedly, Ranbir has moved on and is dating a Delhi based girl these days.
According to Bollywoodlife, ''Ranbir is constantly in touch with a certain Delhi based girl who for all that we know, does not belong to the industry. They met through a common set of friends and have been attracted to each other ever since. In fact, such is the scenario right now that Ranbir is also assuring that his 'mystery woman' remains a mystery and never falls prey to the paparazzi.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Rare Pictures Of Ranbir & Katrina
Not so long ago, it was reported that Katrina Kaif wants to give her relationship one more chance and she tried to talk to Ranbir also about the same.
Also Read: Katrina Kaif Spotted In A Bikini, Looks Sizzling Hot & Sensuous (Picture)
''At a recent birthday party Katrina and Ranbir Kapoor came face to face for the first time after their break-up. Katrina actually went up to Ranbir and asked him if they could give their relationship another try. Ranbir refused to entertain the thought. He firmly told her it's over," a source told Deccan Chronicle.
''Katrina Kaif was "very, very upset" when Ranbir turned her down. But most guests saw this as a chance for Katrina to finally stop hoping for reconciliation. She gave all of herself into this relationship. He finally let her down very bad,'' added the source.
Honestly guys, we really feel bad for Katrina Kaif as we all know she was really serious about marrying Ranbir Kapoor. But it seems that destiny has some other plans for the gorgeous actress!