- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Not Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Was Supposed To Play The Female Lead In Ram Leela?
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
We all know that Sanjay Leela Bhansali threw a party for his Bollywood friends after he received the National Aawrd for his film Bajirao Mastani. But, surprisingly, Sanjay's Mastani, Deepika did not attend the bash despite being in Mumbai.
According to Mid Day, Deepika Padukone, attended a friend's wedding in Sri Lanka last week with alleged beau Ranveer Singh and mother Ujjala, she landed in Mumbai on Sunday. Industry insiders suggest Deepika may have decided to stay away from the party since she was upset over missing out the National Award for the Best Actress.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Deepika's Unseen On The Sets Pics From Sanjay's Movie Ram-Leela
Talking about Sanjay Leela Bhansali's party, a source told, ''Several big names from the industry turned up for Bhansali's bash, but onlookers kept wondering why Deepika, who seems to his current favourite, didn't show up despite being in town."
However, when the daily contacted one of Deepika Padukone's friends, she said, "Deepika has been away from family for a long time since she was busy shooting for her maiden Hollywood project with Vin Diesel. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with her parents and sister before she flies back to the US for the shoot. There's nothing more to it."
Well, only Deepika Padukone knows the real reason why she missed Sanjay Leela Bhansali's party and we hope it has nothing to do with her rival Kangana Ranaut winning the National Award.